Skip to content
- Learn Systems to do work quickly and efficiently.
- Systems are for managing time.
- Systems help to prevent wasted energies
- The biggest time waster is looking for things that are lost.
- Systems must be used as a livestyle, not a one time thing.
- Work in blocks of time.
- Clump similar tasks together.
- Create an area where you can work without interruptions.
- Systems of delegation, aren’t so you can be lazy. You do it so you can become more effective.
Systems Help To:
- Manage time.
- Prevent wasted energies
- Multiply creativity and frees you up of trivia.
- Maximize our progress.
How Systems Maximize Life
- Decrease chaos
- Delegate your load. Pass off to others.
- Keep ball carriers close by.
- Bring people who are going to be doing the work to meetings so they understand the context.
- Delegate everything possible. Ask “Who can do this.”
- Do not waste time and energy repeating information
- Most communications problems can be solved by proximity.
- Train people how to handle problems.
- Every decision you make, make the decision and then explain why you made the decision to the other person. You will teach another how you think.
- Double your time. They make you time effective.
- Do 2 or 3 things at once whenever possible.
- Listen to learning audio in the car.
- Take projects with you on trips.
- Have work with you whenever you may have to wait.
- Work and play at the same time. (Ballgame bring legal pad)
- “How you spend your time is more important than how you spend your money. Money mistakes can be correct, time is gone forever.”
- “If you go to a meeting and you’re taking the notes, you ain’t the leader.” – John Maxwell
- Most people live their days by repairing and preparing.
- We put too much emphasis on decision making, and put too little emphasis on decision managing.
- Events that mold us, and move us forward.
- We are never the same internally or externally
- A Dream
- Inspiring Picture of the Future that energizes your mind, will and emotions, empowering you to do everything you can to achieve it.
- You never forget breakthroughs
- If you can’t remember a breakthrough, it isn’t a breakthrough
- Encourages you to start.
- John’s was a personal growth plan.
- You were clogged up and couldn’t get going, but an event gets you moving
- Encourages you to stand. Adversity of dreams wants to knock you flat.
- An event that allows you to be able to see far.
- Heres what I want for myself, here is what would be best.
- They are not the same thing.
- Chart Breaker
- An event that takes the dream way beyond what you think could happen.
- Heart breaker
- Events that cause you to stop and re-prioritize.
- Record Breaker
- An event that encourages you to smile
- Dead people don’t add value to others’ lives.